Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15 Twenty-Eleven

Today is the day I start my blog.Always wanted to make one but really didn't have the courage to put my life out there for the world to observe. Its hard opening up but I guess opening to those you don't know is easier than to the ones you do know. Well anyways, it will be out of the ordinary but that's only because life isn't simple. There are huge ups and downs, a lot of laughs and a few cry's but we as people just have to work through them or just enjoy what you have.

:) Have fun reading, I know I'll enjoy writing!
Love a not so ordinary girl.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!. Now I have a new blog I can read. I'm glad you had the courage to start it; You never know it might help you solve some problems that might be pinned up inside, There's nothing better than to have outlet for your emotions. I agree life is not simple, if it was everyone would be bored and not living. The best things can be the most complicated. I'll be reading "Not So Ordinary Girl".

    The Phoenix

    ReplyDelete